Thursday, March 19, 2009

The pavement, the road, the double yellow lines.
If it wasn't for this trip, i would probably never realised how a daredevil cheong keet is.
Look at her cross the roads, cycling up kerbs and uneven terrains with much prowess.
I can beat her in running(fast, maybe abit of endurance) but she definately beat me with the bike.

It was so fun riding with the wind and letting those slack biking muscles of mine coming back to practise. It feels great doing something that i feel i have lacked for the past 2 years of my life. But i know with a caution in mine that i cannot neglect the spiritual aspect of my life.

I guess i know what i really like to do at the end of the day.
And it is sports and this kind of outdoorish things.
I dont want to grow up and regret not doing them.
I'm gonna do it with my means.
And not let the circumstances confine me anymore.
It will work!!

And i will find God in the sunshine, in his wonderful creations (trees, plants and sea)

No comments: